|If you would like to enroll your child in our school,
set up a tour, or just get more information,
please call us at 858-759-0631.
Lifetime Montessori School is located in the heart of Santaluz and serves children 18 months old through Grade 6 in the Santaluz, Del Sur, 4S Ranch, Rancho Santa Fe, Rancho Penasquitos and Carmel Valley communities.
The following provides a step-by-step procedure for enrollment into Lifetime Montessori:
1. Attend one of our tours and observe a classroom (call 858-759-0631 to set one up)
2. Download, complete and submit the Application and $100 Application Fee
(This application can also be found in our Document Library.)
3. Receive a letter of acceptance and forms from Lifetime Montessori School.
4. Complete and return enrollment agreement, all forms,
$200 enrollment fee and Tuition Installment equal to June 2014's tuition (This installment will be used for the last month of the school year and is non-refundable).
5. Upon mutual acceptance, bring your child to meet the Teacher
The following priorities are used in determining admissions
1) Students currently enrolled
2) Siblings of currently enrolled students
3) Transfers from other Montessori schools
4) Date of application submitted
If our classes are full, prospective students will be put on a waiting list,
the Director will make the final decision regarding student enrollment.
Lifetime Montessori does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, or national and ethic origin in administration of its educational
Tuition is based on 10 monthly payments. If you choose to pay the school year in advance then you will receive a 5% discount.
All siblings receive a 5% discount.
Application Fee $100.00
Registration Fee $200.00
Late Tuition Payment Fee $25.00
Late Pick-Up fee $15 for 5 minutes, $1/minute thereafter
"I love Lifetime Montessori School. I always feel confident in knowing I am leaving my children in a safe and stimulating environment. "